Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome

Hi everyone, I'm excited for this new place to share recipes! For the contributers - please use the labels (label the main ingredient or the type of food - bars, cake, etc.) so we can have an index. I'll try to remember to do this, but am thinking I might have some problems. Also, if you could please email me a picture (if you want) and a few comments about yourself that would be great.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Love this! What a great looking blog! When I have my wits about me I'll send you a picture and blurb. Thanks!

Anne said...

Angela! I love the new blog. Another food blog to add to our cooking links. I love the template. I love the title. And I can't wait for the recipes!

Kristin said...

I always love trying new recipes. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of this!

Brenda said...

Hey Angela, this looks great and I am already printing off the recipes to try. thanks for including me. I need your email though so I can send you a pic and a blurb. thanks