Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy Day Casserole

Place a layer of peeled, sliced raw potatoes in casserole dish. Then a layer of onions. Over this, place one can cream style corn. Next, a layer of browned hamburger. Pour one can tomato soup over all. Cover and bake at 350 until done (about 1 and1/2 hours). Mix well before serving. Optional - top with grated cheese.

If you ever want something really easy, this is great (you just have to be around for the long cooking time). I have always eliminated cheese if a recipe calls for it, due to Monte's food allergies, but this time I put the cheese on Isabella and my portions because she is obsessed with cheese. It is SO good with the cheese (now I know what I've been missing out on all these years)! If you can't have cheese, though, it's still very good without, that's how I've always made it before.

No comments: