1 lb. hamburger
2/3 cup milk
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 pkg. dry onion soup mix (like lipton)
handful of crushed crackers
Mix into balls. Broil 10 -12 minutes. Put in crockpot and cover with following sauce:
1 and 1/2 cups ketchup
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cook in crockpot on low until heated through.



We were outside most of the afternoon so I wasn't watching the clock. I forgot they had to go in the crockpot, but I just put them in the oven on 350 for 30-40 minutes, and they still turned out great. You could also make the meatballs ahead of time, and either freeze or refrigerate them. Then mix up the sauce and put in the crockpot another day for a very easy meal.
1 comment:
I made these - yum! I doubled it so froze half, and looking forward to serving those for an easy meal sometime. Thanks, Angela!
Post a Comment