2 cups uncooked pasta
1 (14 oz.) jar pizza sauce
3/4 cup sliced pepperoni, halved or quartered
1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 8 inch square (or 2 qt.) baking dish. Cook pasta to desired doneness. Drain. In a large bowl, combine pasta, pizza sauce, pepperoni, bell pepper, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic powder. Mix well. Spoon into baking dish, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
I substituted Italian seasoning for the oregano. I also omitted the Parmesan cheese and mozzarella. I added a little mozzarella to mine and Isabella's portions after it was out of the oven. For anyone who can't have dairy, this is great without any cheese!
No comments:
Post a Comment