3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp. water
2 eggs
1 and 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 and 1/2 cups flour
1 and 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Glaze:
1 and 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, sugars, and water. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Spread into a greased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
For glaze, in a microwave safe bowl, melt chips and peanut butter; pour over warm bars and spread evenly. Cool completely on a wire rack.
If you like chocolate and peanut butter you will love these!! I did end up adding just a bit more flour because I thought the dough wasn't quite stiff enough. I also stored them in the fridge, but they don't need to be.
1 comment:
Yum, I am so making these!!! You can even justify them saying the PB makes it a high protein snack:)
Post a Comment