
Ingredients
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup sesame seeds
Combine PB and honey is medium saucepan over medium heat until the two are smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together well. Once chocolate chips have melted and mixture is cool enough to handle, hand roll into small balls. Wax paper is handy but not necessary. I got about 2 dozen balls out of these equivalents and it wasn't nearly enough! I'd double for sure next time.
2 comments:
Glad you posted the recipe. We're going to the Bulk Barn on Saturday so I'll pick up the seeds and germ!
I did use flax seed when I made them instead of the wheat germ, I guess. I didn't use sesame seeds either, but I did use raisins. Flax seeds has LOTS of protein, I've been meaning to tell you about that. So that might be a good thing to stir into oatmeal, add to muffins, etc. to boost your protein intake without having to eat eggs. :)
Post a Comment