Hi! I almost forgot that I am authorized to post on this blog! I was just wondering if any of you out there have a good Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe? It's one of my husband's favorite cakes and I made one about 5 years ago, but it was a huge flop. I mean, HUGE. That's the reason it's been 5 years. But I decided that maybe I should suck it up, quit feeling like a pineapple-upside-down-cake-failure, and try it out again - for my husband's sake. I don't feel like trying my "flopped" recipe again, so if you have made one before and it turned out (and tasted great!), then please share the recipe with me!
Thanks!
Kristin
1 comment:
I made one ONCE for company and it turned out great! It was from the Betty Crocker cookbook....when I have a few more moments, I'll dig it out.
Post a Comment