Friday, February 6, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie


1 can cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
1 tsp. seasoned salt
3/4 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
10 oz. frozen mixed vegetables
1 and 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken or turkey
dash of pepper
1 tube crescent rolls (8 rolls)

Grease 8 x 8 baking dish, unroll crescent rolls. Press half of the crescent rolls on bottom of baking dish to form the crust. Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan, and cook for 5 -10 minutes, then pour over crust. Place remaining crescent roll dough on top, brush with a little butter or margarine. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

I came up with this one night a few weeks ago when I had no idea what to make. I decided to write it down as I went just in case it turned out good, and it did!

No comments: