1 whole chicken (2-3 pounds)
1 lemon, cut into wedges
2 Tblsp. fresh rosemary (or 2 tsp. dried rosemary)
Garlic (to your liking)
1/4 cup white wine
1 small pat margarine, melted
small, red potatoes, cubed
fresh green beans
salt and pepper to taste
Clean the chicken and pat dry. Add chicken to crockpot. Drizzle the chicken with margarine and then rub with garlic, and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired. Add more garlic, wine, and red potatoes. Add the green beans on top of the potatoes and sprinkle rosemary on top of chicken and green beans. Garnish the top of the chicken with lemon wedges. Cook on low for 8 hours.
I usually make this with the whole chicken, but today I'm going with what I have on hand, which happens to be chicken breasts. I also leave out the potatoes and green beans occasionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment